Dear Members and NonMembers :
Re: Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan
I'm writing today to tell you about the Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan, which the Executive Committee and I are pleased to endorse. This plan was designed exclusively for the B.C. Government Retired Employees' Association.
The lowcost Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan, underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial), is available to all Public Service Pension Retirees and their spouses who reside in Canada and are between the ages of 50 and 85 years.
This Plan is an affordable way to pay for final expenses, so your loved ones are not left with this financial debt.
Since the provincial government no longer provides the $1,000 death benefit to your next of kin, your family may be the ones left to pay any amount owing on your estate if you fall short. Life insurance could help cover this gap.
Life insurance is also a practical way to leave a little something extra for your grandchildren or your children, for only a few dollars per month. Please take a few minutes to consider how up to $10,000 in coverage could help you and the ones you love.
Here are some key features you can enjoy when you enroll in the Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan. Don't forget, your spouse can also enroll and enjoy
· Guaranteed coverage you and your spouse are guaranteed acceptance for up to $10,000 in coverage without a medical examination or any health questions to answer at the time of application.
· Guaranteed low monthly cost your premium is based on your current age and is guaranteed never to increase. At age 100, you can choose to keep your coverage without paying another premium again, or you can request your policy face amount. The choice
· Guaranteed coverage when you might need it most your coverage begins on the date your enrollment form and a VOID cheque are
· Convenient payments the convenient preauthorized chequing plan not only saves you time and the cost of writing cheques and mailing your premiums, it also ensures that payments are always on time.
· Simplified Enrollment complete the enclosed enrollment form, attach a sample cheque marked VOID and mail it back using the preaddressed
If you feel that you or your spouse now have the need for an additional amount of life insurance to offset final expenses and reduce the financial debt to your loved ones, you may want to participate in this excellent opportunity. The maximum coverage under this program is $10,000. If you have previously enrolled for a lower amount, you may consider increasing your coverage to the maximum, simply by taking out a second policy .
Take a closer look at what the plan has to offer you. Remember, you are guaranteed a 30 day examination of the policy after receiving it which allows you to decide, without cost or obligation, whether or not you wish to keep the coverage.
B.C. Government Retired Employees' Association
P.S. Imagine what the low premium and valuable features of the Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan, endorsed by the B.C. Government Retired Employees' Association, can mean in your later years. Consider it as a way to pay for your final expenses or leave a little something extra behind for a grandchild, for only a few dollars a month. If you have any questions, please contact Martell Insurance Services, our Insurance Program Manager in Victoria,